Friday, February 11, 2011

I Love to Ride My Bike

I had an appointment in Cazenovia earlier today.  Although it was only 20 degrees and there was snow and ice as far as the eye could see, I couldn't help but dream of riding my bike.  There is nothing that I love to do more than ride my bike.  The 45 minute drive between Skaneateles and Cazenovia is made up of screeching descents, brutal climbs, and fantastik curvy roads.  I actually thought for a moment about putting on five layers of clothes and pulling out the heating pads and actually getting on my bike, but alas, I think I'll wait for warmer days.  Until then, you'll find me indoors at Gazella on a Spinning bike.  Once the snow starts melting though, watch out.  You'll find me out there.  Who's coming with me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment