Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tammy's Story cont.

12 WEEKS WOW

My consistency and "no matter what" attitude is paying off. I have lost 10 lbs and several inches.

I must admitt the "New car smell" wears off. I was so afraid that I would get sick of arranging my schedule to do classes, drinking large amounts of H2O. But you know what? I didn't. It has become routine- its just what I do.

No matter what if I made a mistake or missed a work out they taught me to forgive and continue on...no re-starts and no quitting.

I feel like I am giving my children the greatest gift ever, a healthier, happier mom ....and that is a role model I have dreamed of becoming.

Gazella team offers support, advice, tough love and insiration. They have shared training tips, recipes, work out triumphs and LOTS of LAUGHS, but most of all Encouragemnet.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment