Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tammy's Story cont.

In weeks 3 & 4, I am still getting used to the work outs both mentally and physically. Since they say habits form in 21 days, things should begin to get easier and more fun to follow.
Continuously reminding myself to stick with it, holding my goal in front of me, as results may be slow at first.
This truly has been a challange for me but I am determined to reach my goal. So if your joining me on this journey please DON'T GIVE UP.

Starting week 4 and having completed 28 days is a huge milestone for me. I am so proud of myself for sticking with this. I am creating new habits and fighting old patterns. I am very thankful to the entire staff at Gazella. I would have never made it this far on my own, without the support of everyone. As I end this week I wish for fine health, abundent energy, confidenceand perseverence as I continue this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment